Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes
Yield: 12 slices
Earth Balance, softened
Truvia Splenda Blend
overripe bananas, mashed
pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 c
chocolate chips (optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2. Cream the butter and Truvia together in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 3. Add the flax eggs, mashed bananas, and vanilla to the bowl with the butter mixture. Blend the mixture for 30 seconds-1 minute so that it is well combined. It may start to look grainy- that is ok.
- 4. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Slowly sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until the mixture is well combined.
- 5. Add the chocolate chips to the banana bread batter
- 6. Pour the batter into a parchment lined loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
- 7. Let the loaf cool for an hour before slicing.